COVID Update – We are opening!
We are pleased to announce we will reopen on Monday, June 1st. If you have a membership on suspension, you will be receiving a separate email on how to reactivate your membership, or you can email me.
Every student will be required to sign our new waiver. Click here to sign.
We can’t wait to see you on your mat! Since we take your health and safety seriously we have taken extensive safety measures including but not limited to the following:
- We will be using a CDC approved disinfectant spray for regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Comprehensive deep cleaning and disinfecting processes daily with CDC approved cleaners.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided for use. We recommended applying before and after class.
- The floors in the lobby and hallway will be clearly marked with 6 foot spacing.
- The use of showers and the locker rooms will not be available at this time. Please keep personal items to a minimum.
- Only 1 person may use the bathrooms at a time.
- The yoga room floor will be marked with 6 foot spacing. Each person attending class will have a clearly marked space that has been pre assigned.
- We are requiring that reservations for classes are made in advance and we will be enforcing a 24hr cancellation window. Cancelling within 24hrs or not showing for class will result in a $25 fee.
- Classes will start on time and no late entry will be admitted and will be assessed a $25 late cancellation fee.
- We are regulating the class sizes and the schedule to allow for thorough cleaning between classes.
- Each person will be limited to one class in a 24hr period to allow all participants to practice.
- There will be no hands on adjustments and the teacher will teach from a designated space.
- All floo-id YOGA staff will wear a mask.
- Guidance for members to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
- We have touch less check in system which requires you to pre register for class using our floo-id YOGA app. Don’t have the app? Click here to download it 👉Google Apple
- No walk ins or drops ins will be permitted at this time. Hop onto our membership now by responding to this email!
- Everyone will also be required to sign a new and updated waiver prior to practicing. This will come in a separate email.
- All classes will be held in the “heated” studio.
- We will no longer be renting mat and towels or use of props. Please bring your own or you can purchase in studio.
Please keep everyone’s health and safety in mind by adhering to the following:
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill or knowingly have come in contact with someone that is ill or travelled in the past 14 days.
- Bring your own water as refill stations may be unavailable at this time for safety.
- Bring and wear a mask if you choose. Masks also will be available for a nominal fee.
- Pre register your class. All classes will be reservation-only via the floo-id YOGA app so we can ensure ample space.
- Please be patient with us and we navigate this new normal to our business model. We can’t wait to see you on your mat soon!
Please email me if you have any questions about our opening plans or preparations. If you are not ready to come back to the studio at this time, don’t worry, we will continue to live stream our classes and build our VOD library for you to have access too.